“An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.”

Create Your Brand on LinkedIn network


A friend introduced me to Branded.me website , and I was really impressed so I felt the need to share it as well. It’s a very cool service where you can convert your LinkedIn profile to a personal website in seconds. It’s a great way to improve your on-line brand and works great with LinkedIn. Take a look and let me know what you think. 






Create Your Brand

Generate a fully customizable personal website in seconds. Get started for free!

Simple & Quick

Generate your website, customize how you like and publish whenever it’s ready.

Create

Connect your LinkedIn account to generate your site in seconds.

Customize

Customize as much or as little as you wish until you’re happy with your site.

Publish

Publish your site in seconds and cast your brand across the internet.
I’m actively looking for a job. I have a LinkedIn profile. A friend suggested I create a personal website. The idea of publishing a website to promote myself seems so self-important and narcissistic to me. What do you think?
don’t wait or hesitate go to
start build your resume web site within second
look to my web site it’s amazing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Blogger:

Hi,I,m Basim from Canada I,m physician and I,m interested in clinical research feild and web development.you are more welcome in our professional website.all contact forwarded to basimibrahim772@yahoo.com.


Let's Get Connected: Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus| linkedin

Blog Tips

Subscribe to us